Monday, November 12, 2012

Weaving the First Threads

by saltyshadow @ deviantART
Pfft. I almost forgot that today was a school day. But man - it's so nice to listen to Shiva's mantra upon waking. It's a good morning/evening mantra.

I'm being proactive. I messaged a medium on FB who's a fan of my spirit art and asked her a few questions about her work (she does these "energetic sketches," as she calls them - kind of like drawings with a bunch of symbols, images, and words she picks up for the sitter). Asked her how long she's been doing it and how she got started. I got her reply this morning and I have to say - once again, I wish I lived in her area.

See, she also teaches classes and helps run/organize an event called SPARK, which I believe is kind of like a spiritual/creative fair. But she told me she charges $10 per month for psychic development classes - at least for students, like me. I think it's $50 most everyone else. That's frustratingly awesome - all the classes I was looking at yesterday evening were over $100 for 6 weeks, with no listed discounts. 

So long story short, she recommended that I look around, or even start something up myself if I can't find a group or class that suits my needs. She also offered to help me if I were to do this. Although I think that would be cool, I'm not quite yet in the proper situation to be able to host such gatherings, being in school and all. Maybe for the summer, yeah. I also stumbled upon Hoot Owl Attic, which is 5-10 minutes from P&D. They have classroom space available for rent - that kind of made my inner teacher happy. Haha.

Basically, I need to start doing my research. I plan to do that once this week is over. I need to start looking for potential psychic development classes or similar types of groups that are reasonably priced for an art student. I've also been researching Paypal and Google Wallet to a degree, because I'm going to need one of those if I'm going to start charging for my service. I need to talk with my dad about this stuff because I remember him saying a while back that Paypal was kind of "iffy" - and I know next to nothing about these kinds of web transactions. 

In other bouts of proactive-ness, I began posting in my new blog, based around my spirit art. I figured it'd be a good way to help boost my ability, because it would help me focus on the process, and keeping track of my progress may be a good motivator. I've been repeating affirmations to myself daily, but I still need to write this stuff down in my magic journal.  

I pulled Hera for this week. The card has her representing duty. That's pretty fitting, haha. But I see it more as just duty - Hera is a very powerful feminine force. In fact, it's kind of feminine-masculine because she's a powerful woman in Greek mythology, being Zeus' jealous wife and all. So it's not only representing getting crap done this week, but having the power to rise above it and get it done. 

The last thing I wanted to mention: the "full circle" theory is getting clearer and making more sense. And you know what's eerie? The fact that the full circle theory is getting clearer is an example of the full circle theory itself. Why? 

Well. I may or may not have mentioned the Book of Earth at one point. I think I did briefly, although I know for sure it's listed in the links up there. But a quick reminder: the Book of Earth is a set of channeled messages from Elohim... essentially, Adonai. Just through another medium, known as Asta Tuominen (who is an absolute sweetheart). I first stumbled across those messages on Spiritual Forums a long time ago, and they served as the foundation for my truth because 99% of those messages resonated with me. What's interesting, though, is that one of the perspectives written in the Book of Earth was one regarding Earth's creation. Here's a short excerpt:

"An image of the planet to become the Earth pre-existed before my Creation. The planet had already served as a Creation of another God but it had evolved to a higher vibration level leaving the projection of the planet behind."

And you know what's funny? Up until now, I never fully understood why this was. It made sense, but for a totally different reason. Back then, I half-resonated with the idea of "multiple Creators" by even despite that, this makes sense for the "full circle" theory. We begin at high vibration because everything is pure creation. We experience low vibration, but ultimately end at high vibration again.

Now, to add on to that... well... I've been kind of contemplating with Adonai on the idea that our future is already written. Well, I know it is, because of the lack of time in spirit, but what I'm playing on is the "storybook" theory here: everything going according to plan. What if our future is already written? 

Meh. It's just something that was dropped into my head.

Man, I hope I can get out of class early. There's really nothing I can do there, even if my professor does tell me to fix something. 

Evaah  

No comments:

Post a Comment