Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Full Circle Looms

"Golden" - by kokoszkaa @ deviantART
I don't normally make three posts in a day, but I have a lot of thoughts flowing in and I need to jot them down while I'm aware of them.
 
The only crap thing about this shifting perspective is that I'm now having difficulty talking with Adonai about a lot of related topics. I was trying to write a post for VoA about human-oriented spirituality, and even though I was going along with what I was receiving, I realized that we were essentially making it sound like that kind of spirituality is "wrong." And while I don't resonate with it myself, I realized that hey - we/Adonai intended for it to be that way. Why? Because this is the EARTH STORY. We're here to express ourselves as Earthlings. So naturally, we would be self-centered and project our humanness onto spirituality.

Which leads me to wonder... all the spiritual fluff that we've come to believe in - is it legit, or is it all guises and illusions and whatnot? Let me bring up the Harry Potter metaphor again: in the HP world, all that stuff exists. Magic, magical creatures, divination, witches/wizards, etc. JK Rowling intended it to be that way. She deliberately put those things in the story as part of the world. Does the same, then, apply to Earth life? Am I to assume that our world is just like any other "setting" for a novel? All the mythology that we've come to believe in... is it "separate" from us, or is it just an illusion?  Or is it just as much part of the "character list" as we are?

People have come up with all sorts of categories and labels and identifications. To be honest, the descriptions of "Home" I had read from a while back now make me a little nauseated (figuratively). People were basically just projecting their understanding of human life onto an afterlife. But what if that afterlife actually does exist, and is part of the Earth story? That actually plays on a theory I discussed from before, where there are countless dimensions and personal "afterlives" for each planet in existence. What that would imply, though, is that there is no "end" for these characters. All stories have an end. That's why I was comfortable with the absorption theory, because I didn't have to worry about what "comes next" and what I would be doing there. 

And then there's the whole issue with people believing they're from other star systems, etc. I was one of those. I felt - well, still feel - like a cosmic traveler, drawn to the stars and the possibility of life on other planets. I'm obviously not the only one, either - otherwise, we wouldn't have "starseed" labels. 

Here's the thing, though: many of us, as Earthlings, are obsessed with spirituality and/or the stars/cosmos. We're so obsessed that we spend more time with our heads in the clouds than experiencing Earth to the fullest. I'm assuming that's part of the "story," but it does leave some interesting questions to be answered, such as: why do these people experience such feelings so strongly, and where does this information come from?

It doesn't matter, though, see? Because then it's like any other fantasy novel, where the character receives information from a mystical source, and either doubts it or fully believes it. If this is just a story, then NOTHING has to make sense. We can have people who completely believe they're indigo children, or who are from the Pleiades, or who have elves as twinflames, because that is what defines the story. And what's even more mind-boggling to imagine is that this is happening on every other planet that harbors some kind of life, which I believe is all of them. Stars and moons included. 

Now, to address the title of this post... it's these questions that make me feel like I'm heading toward that full circle again. Because here's Shiva, destroying my bloody truth again (or at least part of it this time, lol), and considering what all happened over the summer, I feel like I left off on a page titled "To be continued." I feel like that whole shift in direction from September to now was meant to bring me to this current realization. What really fries my mind now, though, is to ponder: every single thing I've done in my life has led to this. If it had happened any other way, I wouldn't have made these realizations. 

Remember back a couple weeks ago when I said I felt like I was regressing? I'll bet you anything it was related to this. At least that would explain the "abrupt ending" (or I guess I should call it "plot twist" now LOL) I had in late August. 

Adonai just dropped a beautiful thought in my head:

"The point of spiritual truth is not to find definite answers to your questions, but to rather find a perspective that allows you to live life to its fullest."

I adore this. I absolutely love watching the pieces come together. I love seeing how my story plays out. Back in the summer, I would've hated this. I would've thrown a fit knowing that my life was beyond my control. But the way it's unfolded has brought me immeasurable joy, despite all the discomfort that came with it. Of course, I'm going to need a lot of time to work out the details for myself, but then again, I'm sure the timing on this one was perfect, considering I'm out on winter break now. I have a month and a half to continue my observations without school pestering me.

And hey - if I really am coming full circle to deal with the happy spirits of our mortal realm, then I'm not going to complain. I missed my boys, after all. 

Will continue this tomorrow, lol. 

Evaah  

No comments:

Post a Comment