Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Like from Like

Well I certainly had an interesting day.

Remember that dream I mentioned from this morning about the cop? 

Turns out on my way to school this morning, I see nine cops. Nine. I only see maybe 2-3 a day. Fortunately, none of them were stuffing people in their trunks, but it caught me a little off guard. So I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. 

And on top of that, "Once Upon a Time" popped up a few times today, along with a reference to the Mad Hatter from the Tim Burton film. Receiving signs like this is great and all, but what point do they serve? Hm.

Speaking of cops, I have to admit I'm a little nervous for our Louisiana trip next week, because of the whole Mercury in retrograde thing. The last time we had Mercury in retrograde, I had relatives driving up from Louisiana, and they said they encountered numerous problems on the road - one of which was apparently a tractor-trailer accident. And I will probably be driving some of the way, with my brother and maybe my mom handling the rest. I don't mind sitting in traffic, because I'm much more patient than the rest of my family (unless I have to get somewhere by a certain time) - I'm just nervous that a lot of cops will be out or some other travel-related incident will slow us down. Best to stay positive, I guess. 

Anyway, I wanted to elaborate a bit on this multiple creator theory... because I know it's not coming up again for no reason. I do like that theory. I really do. You know why? Because it reminds me of the golden ratio: the Creator's intent to create like from like. If you observe the world, there's a lot of that going on... creating like from like. A most fabulous example would be fractal geometry, which is a very awe-inspiring concept if you're familiar with it. The way it applies to nature is bloody amazing. One example that fractal geometry suggests (and has proven): the tree placement in forests isn't random. There's a specific pattern dictated by fractal geometry that determines where trees grow in forests. And to add on to that, the way branches grow on trees is basically the same as that tree placement. And those branches are basically in the same pattern as our blood vessels. 

Have you ever seen those images that compare the human eye to the universe? Those prowling around on the spiritual side of tumblr probably have. I'm willing to bet fractal geometry has a part in that, too. So in essence, the whole universe is based around creating like from like. 

Then what if that applies to consciousness? 

As in, there truly is a "Source," and that from Source comes Creators, and from Creators come souls with creative energy, etc. And considering that the universe is infinite, this could go on for bloody ever. 

I still don't like the idea of being a "soul." I don't like the idea of being a piece of Creator and being so inferior that I have to sit through "Earth school" and learn lessons. I do, however, like the idea of being a face of the universe, experiencing itself in a limited state... with or without the "storybook" elements. 

Hm. Now that I think about it, I'm not 100% resonating with the multiple creator theory. Why? Because that suggests to me that we are souls - or pieces of creative energy - who have the capability of evolving into a God. And that would suggest some kind of change taking place. How do pieces of Creator change? Usually through experience.  And that still implies we start off inferior or not equal to Creator.

I think this was a dead end. But it looks like I still am satisfied with my current perspective. I'm just curious, because with the Shiva energy actively entering my life, I'm waiting for something to be destroyed and made new. Maybe it's something else - not my perspective. Will have to wait and see. I think it took 2-3 weeks last time before the "destruction" was evident. 

I'm kind of excited. And you know what's funny and so not coincidental? My cards said November would revolve around a fresh start, opening to higher potential, and possibly having choices to make. 

And this is why I can't not believe in some degree of pre-programming.

Evaah

No comments:

Post a Comment