Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Universal Library

More fabulous energy this week. 

I first wanted to mention my dream, which contained a lot of Once Upon a Time material as well as references to my own personal projects. But there was one specific moment I recall that I find kind of... odd: I was on my way to school and driving under that underpass where the cops usually hang out, when I saw something going on on the side of the road. The cop had pulled someone over and was in the process of arresting him. As I drove by, I watched the cop put the man into the trunk along with this young woman who was kind of tied up. 

I'm not sure what that means, although I have been thinking about cops a lot because they've been out on my route to school. In fact, yesterday, I passed two people who had gotten pulled over by cops on their little bikes, and spotted two more patrol cars. Because I know about the usual "hiding places" for cops, I tend to drive the speed limit - and this pisses off the people behind me. It's a shame they don't know I'm doing them a favor. Or maybe they don't care. I don't know.

Now astrology time... because I watched my weekly Pisces report from Michele Knight in bed last night and found it completely relevant. I'm kind of sad that I won't get to see this eclipse, being in the north hemisphere AND in class today. Lol. I missed the last one, too. And then I heard there was more solar flare activity, so yay. But anyway, here's what Michele reported for us lovely fishies:

"Neptune, your ruler, has been going backwards. This has been quite traumatic for you recently on some level. You've been sort of cast back to who you were - maybe, you know, two years ago rather than who you are today. Maybe you've had to reflect on certain important decisions you've made in your life... The good news is that Neptune is now going forward and you are back on top! You are shining and glowing with wisdom and enlightenment... There is a super new moon, which is saying: spread yourself! Open up to your adventurous spirit! You're coming into your strength. A warrior has awakened inside you. You are seeing yourself differently... now, Mercury, the planet of communication, is saying to you: look into the past to see how you handled new ideas, new philosophies, new adventures or travels. Can you take some knowledge from the past and bring it into your future and use it when you need to... put it in a little suitcase.. This is a week to be courageous, to be brave."

Now I understand why I've been regressing, lol. Why things have been popping up from my past. 

To get to the meaning of the topic - well. Yesterday evening as I was rewriting the "Everything is Going According to Plan" post, I had a thought. For a moment, I wondered: what would be the point of shaping all these tales? On Earth, as storytellers, we use story to share experiences with other people. But if Adonai is a storyteller, what are we creating these stories for? Is it just because there's nothing else for us to do?

I had the idea of a "universal library" dropped into my head. It made me think briefly of the possibility that there are other creative forces out there, all shaping their own tales, as well. It makes me think back to the "multiple creator" theory the Book of Earth presented:

"I am not alone. No one is ever alone. There is always One in many, organized according to phases of evolution at various vibration and frequency levels. New Gods are evolving all the time. There is infinitely room for Gods. On Earth alone, there is room for billions of people. In eternity, there is room for all of you to become God, and much more."

A while back, I half-believed in that theory. I say "half-believed" because the other half resonated with the idea of the "sole singular creator" along with everyone else. Of course, I adored the multiple creator theory because it just made sense as one who initially perceived herself as a singular soul. Why must we be inferior to God? Why do we only have the choice of being inferior or being one with God? I liked the idea of being equal to God, being able to create on a magnificent scale as it does. But then my path led me to Adonai - the universe - being one presence, but also many, with each of its faces experiencing its own story.

It does make you wonder: if we are "separate" from Adonai through distinction, who's to say that Adonai isn't "separate" from One in the same way? They do say "as above, so below." What if Adonai is a face of something greater? 

The only problem I see with this multiple creator theory is confusion. I mean, the way the Book of Earth explains it:

"You are me because you experience on Earth. You may have also been part of another God, depending on your Soul development. There are no limits in this universe for worlds and existences, or for connections between experiences. You keep records of your existence in other worlds, if you have experienced them. During your dream work, you sometimes go and meet your Soul Families or your other homes in these existences. Sometimes you as Soul are experiencing several existences at the same time, one here on Earth, and another in some other Creation. Possibilities are limitless. There are plans within plans, and yet more plans within them. You are one plan fulfilling itself."

Oh, crap. I think it may be time to reread the Book of Earth again. Everything I've learned for myself in these past few months is beginning to align, and reading these BOE snippets is putting more puzzle pieces together. Full circle, anyone?

This is crazy, but so damn beautiful. This is why I adore the universe. Everything comes at the exact time - the perfect time - as necessary. I'm eager to see where these discoveries lead. But for now, I have to head out to school soon, so I'll elaborate on this later.

Evaah  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment