Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Packing

by pockypuu @ deviantART
My lower back and legs are a bit sore this morning, haha. 

Dreams were all over the place, and unfortunately I forgot most of them - I just know that they were loosely based around all the stuff that's been happening. As I went about my usual internet routine this morning, a few snakes popped up, and there seemed to be a huge emphasis on the whole "you are the universe expressing itself" concept on my dash. One relevant quote:

 “Do you know what you are? You are a manuscript of a divine letter. You are a mirror reflecting a noble face. This universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself- everything that you want, you are already that.

Once again, I reiterate... gotta love how this is all playing out. I was doing some more thinking about this perspective while I was journaling this morning and it made me realize how freaking vast we are. And you know what else comes to mind? The multiple creator theory. Why? Because what we perceive here on Earth is part of the Earth story, right? We're big fans of human-oriented spirituality and whatnot... we receive information that is "divinely guided" or "divinely placed." But I realized something: based on my own feelings and resonance, I feel Adonai - or the entire creative energy of the universe - is a storyteller. Is that really so? It's hard to wrap one's head around, but is it possible for other worlds to NOT have the essence of story? Given the vastness of spirit/universe, I wouldn't be surprised. Well, I should reword that. Maybe not so much an absence of story, but rather... less of a focus of telling a story and more a focus on just experiencing. Experiences still make for stories, so you can't really have one without the other. I'm just thinking about worlds that don't even have illusions like free will and whatnot. Would that still be Adonai at work? Yeah, I guess so. The universe doesn't need to split itself into multiple creators to be able to create. Never hurts to have an open mind, though.

Anyway... another semi-busy day. We have to go pick up my brother in less than an hour; his flight comes in at 9:40, I believe. Then I have to start packing while he goes out to eat with his school buddies. I'm not sure what else he's doing today. I'm just hoping his friends don't stick around too long. It's not that I dislike them... it's just always awkward for me to have strangers in my house. Especially strangers who just see me as "the sister." 

Then, later tonight, I'm going to chill with bro behind some How I Met Your Mother or Heroes, depending on what he's wanting to watch. It's become a sort of... tradition for us when he visits. We sit down with a film or Netflix and consume unhealthy amounts of tortilla scoops and queso. Haha. Okay, well, that was an exaggeration. But since I don't eat chips and dip any other time, I see it as unhealthy. I know my gut will protest afterward... 

And finally, we'll be getting up at 5ish tomorrow to leave at 6ish. I'm still a little nervous about driving, because A.) it's the holidays which probably means more cops will be out; B.) I've never driven out-of-state before, and C.) Mercury's in retrograde, which means we may encounter some travel-related incidents. My dad claims he doesn't care if I go the speed limit, but it's still daunting, because my whole family is used to speeding and I'm afraid I'll slow us down by not doing so, too. Eh. We'll see, I guess. Maybe if I know it's safe I'll bump 5 MPH over to 10 MPH. Pfft.

I managed to tackle a couple more readings  yesterday, so now I only have 4 left. I'll probably do one today while my brother is out with his friends and do the rest after Saturday, after which I'll be ready to start up art readings. I really need to, because I haven't done anything artsy yet. Then again, I've only been out of school for four days. Time's still ticking, though, and I would like to fulfill as many of those goals as possible. I just have to remember to remain in the present, because knowing me, I'd be sitting there thinking: "I'll do this today and that tomorrow, and that in a few days..." 

I haven't touched Nano for a little over a week. I'm at 43k but it's not as legit as I wanted it to be, thanks to my writer's block. But you know what? I'm okay with that, because all my experiences and perspective shifts this month gave me inspiration for my project. Of course, I can't guarantee that things won't change for the hundredth time, but it seems like I've got a good, solid direction now, which means all I have to do is work on the plot and the world-building so I know what I'm talking about. I'm bringing a couple of my notebooks to work on while in Louisiana. I'm actually a little nervous about that too, because I don't tend to like bringing things that hold a lot of personal value on trips. To be honest, I'd rather lose my phone than my writing, because at least my phone can be replaced. There's really nothing of importance on my phone... but almost everything about my project is written down in those notebooks. Yeah, a lot of it is in my head, but I tend to forget important details if I don't write them down. It's how I keep organized, too.

I'm confident that they'll be okay, though. I'm going to keep all my important stuff in my school bag, which will be plastered to my side. I'm pretty fab about keeping an eye on my belongings, so it's just needless worrying. See? I'm worrying about the possibility of something happening. That's based in the future. Bad Evaah.

Anywho. I may or may not write another post before my trip tomorrow; if I don't, I wish any readers a happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it. Gotta love commercial holidays. 

Evaah  

No comments:

Post a Comment