Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Immovable Himalayas

Cold and rainy today.

Pulled Andras card - he represents conflict. I'm not sure to what conflict this may be referring to, because I feel relatively strife-free these days. So I asked Gita to shed some light on this, and got Immovable Himalayas. Hmm. Maybe this will make sense later. 

I'm pretty excited because I'm about to receive a commission from one of my good high school buddies. I commissioned her back in August, but she's also in art school as an illustration major (she's a year older than me), so she's been pretty busy. But last night, she told me she would soon have it finished. I'm freaking psyched, because I'm a huge fan of her work.

I had an interesting thought a week or so ago about not all manifestations coming through. Mainly, I'm talking about my garage door fails, because that's the only manifestation that hasn't come through 100%. But a week ago the thought came to me that perhaps there's a specific reason for such "failure." 

What if some manifestations "fail" if they're not in our best interest, or if there's a factor that may influence the outcome? For example - the garage door at school. What if I put all my energy into putting that door up so I can park on the lower level, but the universe decides against letting that come through because it knows my parking on the lower level isn't in my best interest for whatever reason? Maybe it knows that there will be someone mysterious down there (because it IS the bottom level... not many people park down there), or someone who's interested in Johann-Pierre, or someone who may back into Johann-Pierre (because one of my other desires is that the car is safe and out of "sight"). So maybe... maybe there's a conflict between manifestations? 

But you know what that would mean if it were true? There's a degree of pre-programming going on. I did say before that I resonated with half pre-programming, half free will. Balance. So yeah, this idea makes sense to me. I can't think of any other reason why my manifestations wouldn't be pulling through. So maybe when it comes to some manifestations, the universe sees a conflict, and chooses the better of the two. And of course, I have to remind people here: I'm not bothered if I have to park on the upper levels. Lol. In fact, the upper levels are good because there's more activity up there. 

This all ties into the "everything is connected" concept. Because when you think about all the decisions that people are making around you... they're creating their realities and somehow that is aligning beautifully and perfectly with your own. They all come to a happy medium. So perhaps that balance/sacrifice is needed, because some people's decisions will influence your reality, and in order for the universe to give you want you want, those sacrifices will give you the overall better outcome.

I'm assuming this ties into all manifestations - not just the tiny ones... in which case I now understand why people are always saying "trust in the universe." Because what may look like a defeat or rejection at first is only paving the way for something better. Keeping my car safe and secure is, in the long run, a lot better of an outcome than temporarily parking on the lower level and having someone break into/crash into/steal it. 

On a somewhat similar note... I'm feeling so connected lately. I have this excited energy building up around me - I feel like change is coming. Big change. I know it's not surprising for this time of year, but I wonder if it has to do with all the global energies. It reminds me of Jennifer Hoffman's 2012 predictions, which I mentioned a few times back at SF. According to her, late October to the end of November will be the fifth "power period" (energetic shift or alignment of some sort) of the year, and will probably be known as "The Time the World Changed." People demanding the truth and whatnot. And with today being Election Day, well... that's probably a big contributor. And for those who are curious - no, I'm not voting. When I was talking to my brother yesterday (he's voting because he's in the military and claims he doesn't want his commander-in-chief to be a "pretentious douchebag"), I realized that I couldn't come up with a solid excuse for not voting. I was just never interested. I'm not like the Americans who say "my vote won't count." I just... I never had the interest. Never felt like I should, because politics are way above me, and when it comes down to it, I'd just vote for the guy who I think is more tolerable of the two. And maybe that's a reason to vote - I don't know. 

Tonight should be interesting...

Evaah     

No comments:

Post a Comment